Monday, October 20, 2008

Predicting our financial future

These videos by Mr. Rich Dad himself, Robert Kiyosaki, had a great impact on me. I have an even greater burn to free myself from the rat race by following these admonitions. If you don't already have a vehicle that can create independence, I suggest you find one that is properly positioned with the right Product + Operating System + Team Support. I have done my due diligence and have chosen the industry of Networking/Community Building for it's low entry fee, flexibility, training, unlimited potential and ability to make the biggest impact in the lives of others. Please find a vehicle YOU feel good about and COMMIT.

The Federal Reserve can print it's own money, why don't you! (Legally)

Keep Moving Forward

Rusty Robson

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4

1 comment:

Brian said...

Nice post. I really like Robert's style.